We regard your privacy as important. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not provide your information to any other organisation other than within Rainmaker and Pearlfinders and those who provide an essential related service to us (e.g. our IT provider).
This site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than information that is automatically logged about visitors and which is used to produce statistics about the use of the site. The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about any visit:
- The internet domain and internet protocol (IP) address from which you access the site;
- The type of internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access the site;
- The date and time you visit the site;
- The pages you visit on the site;
- If you linked to our site from another web site, the address of that web site;
- If you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
- This information is collected by our web server and is only used for system administration and to provide anonymous statistics which we use to evaluate use of our site.
You will need to provide personal information if you wish to use our services or if you make a general enquiry or ask us to contact you. In each case we will only use the personal information you provide to respond to your request. We will not provide your information to any other organisation other than within the Rainmaker Group and those who provide an essential related service to us (e.g. our IT provider).
Links within this site to other web sites are not covered by this policy.